Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, www.galleriacontinua.com provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.galleriacontinua.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies).
Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.galleriacontinua.com and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.galleriacontinua.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.galleriacontinua.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.galleriacontinua.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.galleriacontinua.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.galleriacontinua.com. Visitors to our web site may receive cookies distributed by other organizations (third parties). One example is the presence of social plug-ins for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+; another is the presence of cookies for viewing embedded multimedia content such as YouTube and Flickr. These parts of the page are generated on the third-party sites but hosted and visualized on the page of navigation. These plug-ins involve the transmission of cookies to and from all the third-party web sites. The treatment of data gathered by third parties is disciplined by their own policy notices, to which users are invited to refer. To guarantee greater transparency and ease of use, the URL addresses of the various privacy policies and cookie policies are listed below. Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): Access your account. Privacy section.
Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security Youtube\Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube\Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above. How to modify cookie settings.
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.galleriacontinua.com www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.